LAW OFFICE OF STEPHEN HEALY
Online and On-the-Go Legal Help
- Estate Planning
- Wrongful Death Distribution Agreement
- Advice on Caregiving Options
- Advice on Clinical Trials and Legal Rights
- Disability Insurance and Benefits
- Employment Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Housing Rights
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Information on Mesothelioma Support Groups
- Creating a Will
- Creating a Living Trust
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Guardianship and Trusts for Minor Children
- Guardianship and Trusts for Adults with Special Needs
- Remote Execution of Legal Documents
- Funeral and Celebration of Life Designations
- Wrongful Death
- Heir Distribution Agreements (*)
- Estate Planning for Residents of California, the District of Columbia, Nevada, and Oregon Only
- Veterans’ Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA)
- Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) (Railroad Workers)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Jones Act Maritime Claims
- California Workers’ Compensation Claims
- D.C. Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Nevada Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Past and Future Medical Bills
- Past and Future Loss of Wages
- Loss of Earnings and Retirement
- Shortened Life Span
- Survivors' Rights to Compensation
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Distributors of Asbestos-Containing Products
- Contractors and Premises Owners Who Exposed You to Asbestos
- Asbestos Injury Trusts Established by the Federal Bankruptcy Courts for Companies That Formerly Made or Sold Asbestos-Containing Products
About Stephen Healy
- California State Bar No. 133192
- District of Columbia Bar No. 1631724
- Nevada State Bar No. 3510
- Oregon State Bar No. 201739
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs No. 28156
- Washington State Bar (Application Pending)
U.S. District Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. Courts of Appeals Admissions:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Significant Jury Trial Verdicts:
- $2.10 Million - Lovelace v. Pneumo Abex (Personal Injury - Mesothelioma)
- $2.20 Million - McGrail v. Advocate Mines, Ltd. (Wrongful Death - Mesothelioma)
- $7.70 Million - Yancey v. Plant Insulation Company (Wrongful Death - Mesothelioma)
- $1.40 Million - Rogers v. John Crane, Inc. (Wrongful Death - Mesothelioma)
- $1.25 Million - Mudgett v. Plant Insulation Company (Wrongful Death - Mesothelioma)
- $2.70 Million - Reid v. Thorpe Insulation Company (Personal Injury - Asbestosis)
- $4.40 Million - Efstratios v. John Crane, Inc. (Personal Injury - Mesothelioma)
- $304,000 - Richey v. IVGID II (Employment)
- $503,000 - Richey v. IVGID I (Employment)
- $11.30 Million - River Oaks v. Emory (Real Estate Fraud)
- $1.20 Million - Bourdeau v. Bank of America (Defamation)
Peace of Mind Estate Planning
- E-sign and Pay
- Review the Plan
- Sign the Plan
- Fill out our online estate planning questionnaire.
- Schedule an audio or video conference with an attorney.
- Electronically sign our contract (which we send via email) and pay our flat-rate legal fees online with a credit card.
- Review your estate planning documents via your secure client portal.
- Sign your plan.
Estate Planning Services
Get Started Today:
- Getting started is all handled via DocuSign and online payment.
- We will guide you through information gathering. There are no lengthy intake forms.
- The first draft contains an easy-to-read summary and a personalized explanation video.
- The final documents are signed and notarized at your home or in your office.
Comprehensive Estate Planning:
- Comprehensive Estate Plans
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Special Needs Trusts
- Irrevocable Special-Use Trusts
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection Entities
- Noncitizen Estate Planning
Schedule Your FREE Peace of Mind Planning Session
- I will answer all of your questions and listen as you share your goals, concerns, and objectives.
- I will map out your options, including a will versus a trust, so you can make educated, informed decisions about what is best for your family.
- I will thoroughly review our process and unique flat fee and contingent fee pricing, so you know exactly how much your investment will be and how long it will take.
- If we decide we’re a good fit to work together, we’ll discuss the next steps. And if not, that is fine too.
- Either way, you will leave our session clearer than ever about what you need (and don’t need) to protect your family, legal claims, and assets.